Become a Vegas Insider
Welcome to The Dent’s Vegas Personality results page where you will learn about the profile & get personalized recommendations for the Penny Pincher Personality.
Your Vegas Personality Results:
You are a Penny Pincher
So you’re a Penny Pincher? You want a great deal. Vegas may not be as budget-friendly as the old days of $1 buffets and quarter beers, but there are still plenty of deals to be had.
Buffets are still one of the better deals on the strip, especially if you get a good discount and you get included drinks. Some of the best deals through Groupon include the following:
- 44% OFF Bacchanal at Caesars Palace – $88 for 2 (Includes ??)
- 32% OFF Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas – $59 for 2 (Includes ??)
- 35 OFF Paradise Garden Buffet at The Flamingo – $45 for 2 (Includes ???)
- 60% OFF Carnival World Buffet – $49 for 2 (Includes ??)
- 31% OFF Spice Market Buffet – $55 for 2 (Includes ???)
- 40% OFF Flavors Seafood Buffet – $69 for 2 (Includes ?)
- 35% OFF Crafted Steak & Shrimp Buffet – $32 for 2
There are plenty of affordable places up and down the strip including PBR, Secret Pizza (Cosmo), Earl of Sandwich (Caesars Food Court), Pizza Rock, Shake Shack, Peppermill, Hash House A Go Go, and many more.
There are also tons of entertainment that doesn’t cost a thing. The majority of hotels have a pool for guests and walking around the casinos is always free as long as you can avoid the temptations lurking at every slot machine.
You can always find good deals on shows at Last Minute Tickets throughout the strip. Fremont Street and Linq Promenade often have street performers and live bands that play for free. And then you have the Bellagio Fountains, Conservatory, Wynn water features, Mirage Volcano, and many more attractions up and down the strip.
SAVE BIG IN VEGAS
Some affordable hotels for the Penny Pincher include Flamingo, Excalibur, Luxor, Park MGM, and Planet Hollywood on the strip. Downtown many of the hotels have a more manageable pricepoint and include Golden Nugget, The D, and Circa coming in 2020.