Become a Vegas Insider
We have an update. The Raiders just sent all season ticket holders and update on parking and transportation and we wanted to pass along the details.
The first and most critical update is that parking passes go on sale in spring of 2020. VIPs (i.e. suite holders and big money PSLs) will get the first crack, then regular season ticket holders, then the rest of Raider Nation. They say parking will range from $10 – $200 (worthless range, I know) and that you can buy season parking passes or individual game parking passes. In addition, all Raiders owned parking lots will be cashless.
The other major announcements include:
- Park & Transportation Plan. This program is based on best practices from other NFL & major stadiums around the world. Las Vegas Stadium Events Company, LLC (StadCo) has developed a first-class, comprehensive Parking and Transportation Program that offers many parking, transportation and tailgating options. It is being developed in cooperation with community partners, including local government agencies, area property owners and nearby Casino-Hotel resorts. The Program is dynamic and will continue to evolve as we learn more about consumer preferences during the Stadium’s inaugural year. StadCo is working with Parking and Transportation Group – Las Vegas, the same company that helped to create the traffic plan for Grand Garden Arena and T-Mobile Arena, including Vegas Golden Knights games; the company also manages parking for Las Vegas Ballpark, home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
- Raiders Gameday Parking App & Technology: The Program incorporates the best in wayfinding technology and digital tools, including the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium mobile app to make finding parking easy. Employing a distributed parking approach, the Program offers many options to mitigate single points of congestion and accommodates a variety of consumer preferences for transportation, parking and tailgating. The Program includes approximately 25,000 parking spaces near Allegiant Stadium, including 15,000 within walking distance. There is a minimum of 7,000 spaces for tailgating including 5,000 within walking distance of the Stadium and an additional 2,000 spaces at the Warm Springs Park & Shuttle lot. The Program will include ample space for rideshare (Uber/Lyft), taxi, shuttle and limousine pick-up and drop-off.
- Raiders Gameday Fan Experience: Special fan experiences will include the ability to walk from the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.) to the Stadium across the Hacienda overpass, which will be closed to automobile traffic on game days. This will provide a safe and engaging opportunity for fans.The Program is highly managed and includes parking, traffic flow and management, strategic street closures and more. The goal of the Program is to make getting there part of the gameday experience.
Some of the other interesting nuggets from the Raiders Parking FAQs:
- Tailgating lots will include at least 7,000 parking spaces in multiple locations
- A lot for up to 200 RVs will be located at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort, east of I-15 and south of Blue Diamond Rd., will be available by reservation and will include shuttle service to the Stadium
- All parking lots owned/managed by StadCo are cashless for Raiders games. Credit cards, debit cards and electronic payments are accepted.
- Season parking passes are transferable
- Pre-purchase parking will be available. You will not be able to choose your parking spot though.
- The lots will be open approx 4 hours before game time for Raiders games and 3 hours for other events and will close one hour after the game or event.
- There will be comprehensive shuttle service. Strip hotels may offer a shuttle, talk to your concierge.
Get the full list of RAIDERS PARKING FAQS HERE.